Interested in Partnering with Kurt for Speaking Engagements?
- 15 years' experience in Executive Search
- Boutique search firm ranked 9th in the nation and 1st in Texas by Forbes (2nd year in a row)
- Committed to matching top-quality companies with the best candidates available
- Establishes candid conversations, long-term relationships, and listening skills that accelerate companies hiring process
With 40 years of experience in Marketing, Sales and Operations working with a range of company sizes from Fortune 50 to family-owned businesses, Kurt VandeMotter establishes candid conversations and long term relationships that accelerate companies' hiring process. It is because of these core specialties that firms turn to Kurt and his team to find them the talent they need.
Since co-founding Linked Executive Search over 14 years ago, Kurt has helped hundreds of companies hire exceptional talent. His results speak for themselves: expeditious process, extensive company knowledge, communication with hiring managers and candidates, and commitment to excellence are some of the things his clients say about him. And don’t just take Linked Executive Search’s word for it, Forbes recently ranked Kurt’s company as the 9th best recruiting firm in the nation and #1 in TX.
More about Kurt
Kurt is a graduate of Central Michigan University, where he was president of the American Society of Personal Administrators. Today, Kurt stays actively involved in the professional community and continues to make significant contributions to numerous boards and other special interest groups in the Dallas area.
Keynote Speaker Topics
- Executive Recruiting
- Succession Planning for the Executive Suite
- Re-Inventing Yourself
- Coaching teams through difficult personnel transitions